What we do
Neuroscience research has been growing rapidly over the last decade, bringing many new research insights, tools, and technologies that will transform our lives in the coming years. One of the most promising applications of these insights is understanding mental health conditions in terms of the underlying brain processes they impact. This allows us to develop individualistic, hyper-personalized interventions that focus on improving the affected brain processes within an individual instead of stopping at psychological support.
Addera Health is an early-stage startup building a chatbot-based AI coach to provide hyper-personalized support for individuals struggling with ADHD symptoms at clinical or subclinical levels. We are on a journey to become the world's most effective mental health solution for ADHD - a rapidly growing mental health concern all over the world.
You'd be a co-founder
working closely with the leadership team (CEO, Product & Marketing functions) to develop and implement our tech strategy
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain the software architecture with a focus on best practices for the speed, scale, and robustness of a B2C product.
- Hands-on leadership in designing and developing the AI/ML systems necessary for the product
- Hire, lead and manage a team of software developers across various functions
You are a talented, highly motivated and highly articulate tech leader
with the experience of leading engineering teams
for at least one B2C product that achieved good scale.
- 2+ years of experience in designing and managing software architecture for B2C products
- 2+ years of experience in full-stack development
- 2+ years of experience in AI/ML development
- Passionate about mental health and/or neuroscience
- Previous startup experience
- Experience building and leading large teams
- Strong product management skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
What we offer
A chance to join a funded early-stage startup as a tech co-founder
and lead our tech journey to build the world's most effective mental health solution for ADHD.
- A competitive salary with significant equity as a co-founder.
- A chance to build and grow a B2C product at the cutting edge of neuroscience and AI
- An opportunity to train in diverse skills by working directly with founders who have previously built tech+impact startups impacting millions of people.
- Super flexible work hours and styles, including being 100% remote if you so wish, as long as you are able to perform well (both individually and as a collaborative member of our team).
- A work culture where you can speak your mind freely and challenge our assumptions whenever you think we are wrong.
- A chance to experience being a valuable member of a team that prioritizes your growth, sense of purpose, and well-being in ways that go beyond words.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.