What we do
This is a full-time, paid position + equity package.
The pharma and biotech industry has traditionally been a slow adopter of digital tools and technologies which extended to the adoption of productivity tools to improve customer interactions and go-to-market execution.
Our mission is to build transformative productivity tools for this highly regulated industry while embracing ethics and compliance requirements.
Through the power of AI, we aim to support pharmaceutical and biotech companies in significantly improving their approach to customer engagement.
Our stealth venture is focused on bringing AI solutions into sales organizations of pharma and biotech companies. We are now looking for ambitious Co-founders to join the team and bring this company to life.
As the Co-founder and CTO of this Stealth start-up, you will be responsible for defining the company’s vision and strategy alongside the CEO. You would oversee the building and managing of a high-performing team.
We are looking for stand-out individuals that are driven to build AI-powered transformational tools for sales organizations in the Pharma and Biotech industry
You bring your knowledge of pharma and biotech’s IT infrastructure to build this company from the ground up with guidance and connections to experts, advisors, and potential new hires
- As a leader we expect you to inspire and coach each member of your team to grow as our company does
- You will continuously build the vision based on market insights and the needs of customers and partners while inspiring the team to achieve it and go beyond
- You will join an existing founding team to take this company from seed to unicorn
We are looking for a very ambitious individual that has the vision and desire to build a potential billion-dollar business. An ideal candidate would be an entrepreneurially technical expert with strong familiarity with the life sciences industry in search of building something outstanding. Ideally, you have:
- Demonstrated experience in building SaaS products and leading high-performing teams
- Experience or exposure to AI technologies such as ML and NLP
- Deep understanding of the engagement channels and the technical backbone used by sales organizations in the life sciences industry including CRM and third-party data sources e.g. IQVIA data sets
- Deep experience with various software development methodologies and approaches, with an appreciation of how and when to employ each
- Familiarity with technologies, frameworks, and tools used across the entire stack
- Systems design/architecture experience with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- 6+ years of professional software development experience, including hands-on software engineering/architecture experience for commercial technology or technology-enabled services companies
- 3+ years of experience managing or leading software development teams
- Excellent English communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical teams
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field or equivalent experienceIf you think you are right for this role but don’t meet all of the requirements, we strongly encourage you to apply anyway. Even if this isn’t a perfect fit, strong candidates will be kept in our talent pool for future hires.
What we offer
In addition to a competitive salary, you will:
- Join a diverse, welcoming, open, and ambitious team!
- Become co-owner of a well-funded early-stage startup with Merantix and its ecosystem as a backer
- Get the equipment of your choice, free breakfast, drinks, and a cool office in the newly opened AI Campus at the heart of Berlin
- Get Visa sponsorship for those residing outside of the EU
- Enjoy flexible working hours, focused on outcomes and goals, and a remote/hybrid setup
If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.