What we do
The Merantix Venture Studio guides ambitious talents to build category-leading AI ventures – from ideation over incubation to scaling. We have orchestrated and invested in leading ventures across all industries such as BioTech, HealthTech, Business Intelligence or Sustainability. Our team consists of over 140+ entrepreneurs, scientists, and engineers from diverse backgrounds and the world’s leading companies and universities, and we are backed by global investors such as Softbank, Transpose Platform, and Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Deeply rooted in our DNA is the belief that in order to transfer cutting-edge research to stand-out ventures we need to work collaboratively. Therefore, we have not only cultivated a global network of partners but also built a physical home for the AI community in Germany with our AI Campus Berlin where we work and exchange with other ambitious minds.
Your mission: As a Team Associate, you will be an all-rounder that will work independently on different topics that are targeted at keeping our organisation running, and allowing it to scale. Additionally, you will work closely with the whole team to support the day-to-day business. Your main responsibilities include:
- Coordinate key recruiting processes and hiring activities;
- Support the team with administrative work and travel management;
- Own our on-/offboarding process;
- Conceptualize and organize team events;
- Support the scaling up and structuring of our organization.
We define ourselves by a culture of ownership and collaboration. We are looking for driven, capable, visionary and prudent talents with proven track records of personal, academic and professional achievement:
- Professional experience in a similar role;
- Project management skills in interdisciplinary settings;
- Well-structured and independent work method;
- Excellent verbal and written communication (DE/EN) and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with biz and tech teams.
What we offer
At Merantix we encourage passion, we build on trust and we are part of a community. You are a great fit for our team if this describes you:
- Independent but collaborative;
- Entrepreneurial mindset: creative, focused, and not easily discouraged, even in demanding situations;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly innovative environment where ambiguity is the norm;
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to step back and contextualise the problem and its root;
- Love what you do (and own it).
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.