What we do
The Merantix Venture Studio guides ambitious talents to build category-leading AI ventures – from ideation over incubation to scaling. We have orchestrated and invested in leading ventures across all industries such as BioTech, HealthTech, Business Intelligence, or Sustainability. Our team consists of over 140+ entrepreneurs, scientists, and engineers from diverse backgrounds and the world’s leading companies and universities, and we are backed by global investors such as Softbank, Transpose Platform, and Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Deeply rooted in our DNA is the belief that in order to transfer cutting-edge research to stand-out ventures we need to work collaboratively. Therefore, we have not only cultivated a global network of partners but also built a physical home for the AI community in Germany with our AI Campus Berlin where we work and exchange with other ambitious minds.
Your mission: Building successful AI ventures asks for Founders that think in moonshots and are resilient! As a Junior Founder Recruiter, you are key in providing such Founder personalities with the best experience along the sourcing and hiring process. Your responsibilities include:
- Own the full Founder recruitment lifecycle, from screening applications and coordinating interviews to the organization of onsite days and signing of contracts
- Be the liaison between the Merantix team members and candidates at every step of the process and communicate transparently to deliver an excellent experience
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes across the entire Founder hiring lifecycle
- Support with people operations topics such as on-/offboarding
- Participate in various strategic ecosystem building initiatives
We define ourselves by a culture of ownership and collaboration. We are looking for driven, capable, visionary, and prudent talents with proven track records of personal, academic, and professional achievement:
- 1+ year(s) in a people function within a dynamic organization
- Strong understanding of the skills and characteristics required in the role of a Founder
- Fluent English with excellent communication skills
- Strong communication skills and experience working with senior stakeholders
- Structured and detail-oriented and people-first skills
What we offer
At Merantix we encourage passion, we build on trust and we are part of a community. You are a great fit for our team if this describes you:
- Independent but collaborative;
- Entrepreneurial mindset: creative, focused, and not easily discouraged, even in demanding situations;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly innovative environment where ambiguity is the norm;
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to step back and contextualize the problem and its root;
- Love what you do (and own it).
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.