What we do
AI Campus Berlin - Build Europe’s leading AI ecosystem
The AI Campus Berlin is a co-working-, connection-, and collaboration space in the heart of Berlin. We believe that in order to unlock the true potential of Artificial Intelligence, we need to work together, which is what we are all about. With over 90 startups, corporates, investors, research institutions, and governmental organisations and 600+ AI experts as members, we have grown a tight-knit community of AI enthusiasts. We are hosting hybrid events that are connecting the brightest minds in the field, and we have seen great things come from all of this. Now, we are ready to go even bolder. We want to push our AI Campus to a global scale, and are looking for a rockstar early stage team to accomplish this.
We consider operations and its excellence as backbone to our organisation -- only a fully functioning space unlocks true community building! As our AI Campus Community Associate you will work with the team to build and run our operations to ensure the highest level of member experience.
Your main responsibilities contain of:
- Ensure that the AI Campus Berlin is fully operational and processes are running smoothly:
- Be a friendly point of contact for our members and service providers and make sure that all building related issues and daily business needs are dealt with in a timely manner;
- Conduct regular campus walkthroughs to ensure that everything is in order;
- Ordering of consumables and managing our inventory;
- Support with onboarding and offboarding of our member companies;
- You take the role of a ‘go-to-person’ for our members & service providers for various operational matters
- Event assistance:
- Support the coordination and running of our events;
- Greet and welcome guests on the AI Campus Berlin and manage group visits.
- Preparation of tenant invoicing;
- Preparation of monthly bookkeeping
We define ourselves by a culture of ownership and cooperation. We are looking for driven, capable, visionary and prudent talents with proven track records of personal, academic, and professional achievement.
- You are ready to be one of the first team members of the AI Campus initiative;
- You have already worked in a similar role within a dynamic environment for at least 2 years;
- You have excellent communication skill both verbal and written in English and German;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams;
- You are a hands-on person with an eye for the detail;
- You are highly self-organized and have a structured approach to work with an ability to multitask;
- BSc or MSc degree in business or social sciences is a plus.
What we offer
Our hierarchy is flat and communication direct, which means that we operate and learn fast, as a team. You are a great fit for our team if this describes you:
- Entrepreneurial mindset: creative, focused, ambitious, and not easily discouraged;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly innovative environment where ambiguity is the norm;
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills;
- Independent but cooperative mindset;
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize appropriately and effectively;
- Love what you do (and own it);
- Enjoy a life where no single day is the same.
In addition to a competitive salary, you can expect the following:
- Getting close to the AI startup landscape in Berlin;
- Flexible working hours as we believe in ownership and trust;
- Learning & development program for all our team members;
- Regular team events and intensive exchange with all Merantix companies;
- Free drinks, snacks, and breakfast;
- Equal rights, respect, and promotion of diversity.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.