What we do
Our mission is to empower businesses to make data-driven decisions faster and more effortlessly than ever before. Therefore, we are building an advanced analytics platform to reason why key performance indicators (KPIs) change.
Our company is built at Merantix, a Venture Studio focussing on artificial intelligence. This means that we are part of an ecosystem of engaged employees who will help us along the way.
Join our venture as the first Sales Manager and impact how companies make data-driven decisions. In this role, you'll work directly with product, marketing, and the executive team to source, qualify, and close new business. Get the chance to shape a young technology startup from its earliest days on through your efforts, experience, and industry expertise.
By joining as Sales Manager you'll have the opportunity to define and build what sales means at Kausa, instilling our values and serving as the voice of the customer from the very start of their relationship with us. Among others, your main responsibilities are the following:
- Manage the complete sales cycle of a decision-making product, from prospecting to discovery, demonstrations, proposal, and close;
- Cultivate and foster customer relationships, driving long-term account growth;
- Create Sales Qualified Leads in collaboration with the Marketing team and SDR
- Prioritize opportunities and provide the best possible customer experience and outcomes;
- Share your gained insights about customers' needs, industry trends, market perceptions, etc. with the whole team.
We define ourselves by a culture of collaboration and ownership. We’re looking for a driven, capable, and thoughtful person. The main qualifications we expect you to have are the following:
- 2+ years experience in B2B sales, ideally SaaS
- Skilled in relationship development, pricing, delivery, negotiations, and closing;
- Knowledge about translating customer needs into a value-driven proposal
- Rigorous experience in sales methodologies such as MEDDIC is a plus
- Prior role emphasis on databases, business intelligence software, data warehousing, data analytics – or other similarly technical sales motion – is a plus.
What we offer
We invest in your personal growth - learning & development budget will help you on your career path
We believe in trust and ownership - flexible working hours, flat hierarchies as well as regular feedback are part of it
We live our values - a dynamic, diverse and very motivated team that support and mentor each other
We promote our culture - regular team events and intensive exchange with all Merantix companies
We offer a strong base - drinks, snacks, muesli and fresh fruits at our office at the heart of Berlin
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.