What we do
Our mission is to empower businesses to make data-driven decisions faster and more effortlessly than ever before. Therefore, we are building an advanced analytics platform to reason why key performance indicators (KPIs) change.
Our company is built at Merantix, a Venture Studio focussing on artificial intelligence. This means that we are part of an ecosystem of engaged employees who will help us along the way.
By joining as the Senior Marketing Manager you'll have the opportunity to define and build what marketing means at Kausa. Among others, your main responsibilities are the following:
- Develop Kausa's marketing strategy from the ground up
- Create awareness for a new product with a significant impact on companies
- Build up relevant marketing channels and get involved in suitable communities
- Be responsible for branding, content marketing, social media, and performance marketing
- Collaborate closely with our CEO, and manage freelancers or external agencies
- Guide a team of high-performing marketing professionals.
We define ourselves by a culture of collaboration and ownership. We’re looking for a driven, capable, and thoughtful person. The main qualifications we expect you to have are the following:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, or a related field and 2+ years experience in marketing (senior marketing role is preferred)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) in English
- Competence to liaise effectively with both business and technical stakeholders
- Pragmatic mindset with the ability to make quick decisions and clearly prioritize what moves the needle.
- Prior experience at a high-growth B2B startup – especially including content marketing – is a big plus
What we offer
We invest in your future - learning & development programs will help you on your career path
We believe in trust and ownership - flexible working hours, flat hierarchies as well as regular feedback are part of it
We live our values - a dynamic, diverse, and very motivated team that support and mentor each other
We promote our culture - regular team events and intensive exchange with all Merantix companies
We offer a strong base - drinks, snacks, muesli, and fresh fruits at our office at the heart of Berlin
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.