What we do
Our mission is to empower businesses to make data-driven decisions faster and more effortlessly than ever before. Therefore, we are building an advanced analytics platform using machine learning to reason why key performance indicators change.
Our company is built at Merantix, a Venture Studio focussing on artificial intelligence. This means that we are part of an ecosystem of top-tier engineers, scientists, and entrepreneurs from leading universities who will help us along the way.
As our Full Stack Software Engineer...
- You shape the company and its vision from the ground up
- You develop frontend and backend applications which will be used within organizations of all sizes
- You architect and implement multi-tenancy
- You build reliable software with high quality and security standards
- You collaborate closely with our CTO and CEO to bridge the gap between the analytical core of our product and its user interface, as well as with our Design and Product Team
We define ourselves by a culture of collaboration and ownership.
We’re looking for you, if...
- You are an experienced Software Engineer and built applications in the past
- You mastered React and Typescript
- You have gained knowledge in technologies and frameworks such as HTML/CSS, Nextjs, NodeJS, GraphQL, to name a few
What we offer
We invest in your future - learning & development programs will help you on your career path
We beliefe in trust and ownership - flexible working hours, flat hierarchies as well as regular feedback are part of it
We live our values - a dynamic, diverse and very motivated team which support and mentor each other
We promote our culture - regular team events and intensive exchange with all Merantix companies
We offer a strong base - drinks, snacks, muesli and fresh fruits at our office at the heart of Berlin
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.