What we do
Merantix is an AI Venture Studio located in Berlin. Already today, AI automates complex, multi-level processes that used to be dependent on human decision-making, resulting in automation and higher accuracy. Merantix aims to spearhead this development, building the category leaders of tomorrow. At Merantix Venture Studio, we build and scale machine learning companies. Through our unique incubation platform, seed financing, and exceptional teams of visionary entrepreneurs and engineers, we transfer world-leading research into products that will change existing and create new industries. Merantix currently employs more than 140 team members. Its growing platform constitutes a unique brand with a shared tech and operational infrastructure that attracts talent, resonates with industry partners, and leverages the proven network and product-building experience.
In order to build outstanding companies with the help of a distinguished team, state-of-the-art machine learning technology as well as a comprehensive AI company building framework, we seek entrepreneurial minds that have the ambition to make an impact. If that resonates with you, here is what your role at Merantix includes:
- Conceptualization and ownership of strategic initiatives;
- Operational support for the continuous improvement of our AI incubation platform and its processes;
- Work hand-in-hand with our Founders-in-Residence on business case evaluation of new AI ventures;
- Creation of communication and presentation material for meetings with partners and investors.
We define ourselves by a culture of ownership and cooperation. We are looking for driven, capable, visionary, and prudent talents with proven track records of personal, academic, and professional achievement.
To apply for this position, please answer to the two questions in this link.
- You have an undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, MA/MSc/MBA is a plus;
- You have gained professional experience in an impactful entrepreneurial environment, at a leading technology company, or in management consultancy/ venture capital;
- You have superb communication (verbal and written English and German would be a plus) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams;
- You have a long-held interest in technology, both personally and professionally;
- You have strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize appropriately and effectively;
- You are available to work with us for 6 months at a time.
What we offer
Our hierarchy is flat and communication direct, which means that we operate and learn fast, as a team. Our team and work environment can be described as follows:
- We have an entrepreneurial mindset: we are creative, focused, ambitious, and not easily discouraged;
- We work in a fast-paced, highly innovative environment where ambiguity is the norm;
- We work independently but have a cooperative mindset;
- We love what we do and we own it.
In addition to a competitive salary, you can expect the following:
- Flexible working hours as we believe in ownership and trust;
- Learning & development program for all our team members;
- Regular team events and intensive exchange with all Merantix companies;
- Free drinks, snacks, and breakfast;
- Equal rights, respect, and promotion of diversity.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.