What we do
Our mission is to empower businesses to make data-driven decisions faster and more effortlessly than ever before. Therefore, we are building an advanced analytics platform using machine learning to reason why key performance indicators change.
Our company is built at Merantix, a Venture Studio focussing on artificial intelligence. This means that we are part of an ecosystem of top-tier engineers, scientists, and entrepreneurs from leading universities who will help us along the way.
As our Frontend & Backend Software Engineer...
- You shape the company and its vision from the ground up
- You develop state-of-the-art frontend and backend applications that will be used within organizations of all sizes
- You architect and implement multi-tenancy
- You build highly reliable software with the highest quality and security standards
- You collaborate closely with our CTO to bridge the gap between the analytical core of our product and its user interface, as well as with our Design and Product Team
We define ourselves by a culture of collaboration and ownership. We’re looking for you, if...
- You have a degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics, engineering, machine learning or relevant experience
- You are an experienced Software Engineer and built large scale applications in the past
- You have expert knowledge in technologies and frameworks such as Reactjs, D3js, NodeJS, GraphQL, or Cypress to name a few
- You have extensive know-how with Systems Design and Software Architecture
What we offer
We invest in your future - learning & development programs will help you on your career path
We believe in trust and ownership - flexible working hours, flat hierarchies as well as regular feedback are part of it
We live our values - a dynamic, diverse and very motivated team which support and mentor each other
We promote our culture - regular team events and intensive exchange with all Merantix companies
We offer a strong base - drinks, snacks, muesli and fresh fruits at our office at the heart of Berlin
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.