What we do
OVOM aims at redefining how reproductive care is brought to patients by combining modern in-person care with advanced AI-based technology. Catering not just to patients but also to healthcare professionals, we create an ecosystem that allows for increased success rates, improved accessibility, and reduced life disruption for patients.
It is our mission to enable every human that seeks to build a family, to become a parent.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated gynaecologist to join our team and establish a new gynaecology practice in Berlin, with a specific focus on reproductive care. The gynaecologists will own the practice, while OVOM will provide the necessary infrastructure to make the practice successful.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establish and operate a gynaecology practice with a focus on reproductive care in Berlin.
- Provide high-quality medical care to patients with a compassionate and professional approach.
- Develop and implement practice policies and procedures together with the OVOM management team to ensure the efficient and patient centric operations.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records for all patients.
- Participate in continuing education programs to stay up-to-date with the latest medical advances and techniques.
What we offer
- Opportunity to establish and own your own practice in partnership with OVOM.
- Access to state-of-the-art medical equipment and facilities.
- Support from a dedicated team of medical and administrative staff.
- Potential for long-term growth and career advancement.
- Create the future of reproductive care with a highly experienced and dedicated team.
If you are passionate about providing exceptional medical care and want to be part of an exciting new venture in reproductive care in Berlin, we want to hear from you! Please send us your CV!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.